[gdal-dev] Compile GDAL/OGR with SOSI support

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Apr 12 05:32:34 PDT 2013

Hello Stefan,

Maybe you can document your steps on the GDAL BuildHints wiki
(http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildHints) - create a new page in the
"External Library Issues" section.  Emails are long forgotten (hard to
find), but creating a wiki page will make it easy for others to follow
your great steps.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna