[gdal-dev] [REMINDER] Motion: Promote 1.10.0RC4 for release --> RETRACTED

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Apr 24 12:08:01 PDT 2013

Le mercredi 24 avril 2013 14:42:35, Daniel Morissette a écrit :
> Even,
>
> Is the Spatialite issue in http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/5060 a new
> regression in GDAL 1.10 or has this been around for a while?
>
> If it is new in GDAL 1.10 then I am thinking of turning my vote to -1
> because this seems to be preventing the use of Spatialite with MapServer
> in mapfiles that used to work in the past (if I understood the comments
> in https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/4636 correctly)
>
> What do you think?

I somehow thought support for spatialite views was new in 1.10, but it
actually worked in 1.9, so it is a regression (related to the new support in
1.10 for views with several geometry columns). So I'm also -1 and am issuing a
RC5 with that fix (and a couple of others that went in the branch in between)
right now.