[gdal-dev] Exporting gml3 with OGR for .NET?

Casper Span info at spatially-oriented.com
Thu Aug 8 00:51:32 PDT 2013

Hi list,

I'm trying to get some piece of code working with the csharp package of
gdal. (NuGet GDAL / GDAL.Natve).

Basically, I need to port a geometry to GML3.1.1. According to the
documentation, all I need to do is add an option "FORMAT=GML3", so I tried
that:

using (OSGeo.OGR.Geometry geom = OSGeo.OGR.Ogr.CreateGeometryFromWkt(ref
wkt, null))
{
    GmlString = geom.ExportToGML(new string[] { "FORMAT=GML3" });
}

But it will still return a GML2 (=default when not using any options) text.
It really doesn't matter what I pass as an option, it will always just
return a GML2 string.

Anybody tried this before?

regards,
Casper