[gdal-dev] Motion: Commit Access for Kurt Schwehr

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Aug 9 14:41:47 PDT 2013

Motion: Commit Access to GDAL for Kurt Schwehr

Kurt has been contributing some patches around maritime formats, and other
aspects of GDAL.  He is also taking over my GDAL related responsibilities
at Google, and I feel it would be helpful for him to have commit access to
upstream various kinds of fixes smoothly.  I've personally worked with him
on GDAL issues for several months now.

Kurt, could you confirm to the list that you have read and will try to
comply with:

  http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc3_commiters

I'll start voting with:

+1 Frank