[gdal-dev] QGIS hanging when opening a FileGDB on 64 bit Linux

Jeremy Palmer JPalmer at linz.govt.nz
Tue Aug 13 13:04:38 PDT 2013

>> Any chance to get this change back-ported to 1.10 so QGIS 2.0 will
>> work with FIleGDBs?

> I've just done that (although the changeset is a bit more substantial/risky than the usual fixes done in stable branch).

Thanks!

I see the QGIS dev team is looking to release 2.0 about the 7th of Sept. Is there a chance to release a GDAL/OGR 1.10 point release to coincide with this? I'm particularly interested in the OSGeo4W QGIS 2.0 package then being linked against the newer 1.10.X binary release.

This message contains information, which is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or info at linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from LINZ. Thank You.