[gdal-dev] GDAL 1.10.1 release schedule ? [Was Re: QGIS hanging when opening a FileGDB on 64 bit Linux]

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Aug 13 23:53:36 PDT 2013

Even Rouault <even.rouault <at> mines-paris.org> writes:

> GDAL users,
>
> if you have fixes they'd like to see in 1.10.1, then it would be time to
speak
> up, but preferably with a ticket with an attached patch

I think there never was a ticket about adding support for reading the GML
variant of the National Land Survey of Finland. This was implemented in
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/26140

I suppose this enhancement will be included in 1.10.1 and in QGis 2.0 but I
would like to be sure. It might also be worth advertising MTK-GML support in
the GDAL release announcement.

-Jukka Rahkonen-