[gdal-dev] [Gdal-dev] gDAL --> DIB

Ismael BELAAOUAD Ismael.BELAAOUAD at circet.fr
Wed Aug 28 00:29:25 PDT 2013

Hi Alain,
I know that this subject is too old but I'm trying to use GDALCreateDib function you've posted in 2005 but It's not working and there is no error.
I've only detected that bmi variable don't take any value during debug...
Can you please help me?

Ismaël BELAAOUAD
Project Manager
Conception & Développement Corolle
Tél. : 03 2964 3940
Gsm : 06 3785 4420 ou 06 2747 0006 (Perso)
Circet Est : 4, rue de la Bassagard - Zone du Pré Droué - 88150 Chavelot
www.circet.fr

Alain Rist ar at navpoch.com
Tue Feb 8 19:18:47 EST 2005