[gdal-dev] -wm (memory in mb with gdalwarp)

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Tue Dec 3 04:09:26 PST 2013

Thanks for the replies. I think in this instance that as Even suggests it's
because both the ECW SDK and GDAL are trying to allocate which will take me
over the RAM limit.
>From a users perspective I just figured that more RAM = better, based on
experience that's usually how things work. Useful to know it's not here.

Thanks again,
Jonathan

--
This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and