[gdal-dev] ISO WKB

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Dec 18 15:50:06 PST 2013

I've updated my working branch to match your intent more closely, I hope

https://github.com/pramsey/gdal/tree/isowkb

the iso enumeration is no longer there, and access to iso geometry
types is via a protected method only.

The reason I asked about GDAL2 is that some of the stuff in OGR seemed
new to me (multiple geometry columns, e.g.) and I thought that those
kinds of changes might be leading to a GDAL2 release.

P.