[gdal-dev] newb with gdal vrt file

Mark korver mkorver at amazon.com
Sat Dec 21 00:12:32 PST 2013

The VRT is in the same directory as the jp2 files.  I also ran the
gdal_translate from the same directory. I just tried it again after changing
to absolute path and I get the same error.  Maybe I am just hitting some
limit in the number of files I can have in a VRT?  There are about 1,000 in
this one.  I was hoping to use the VRT rather than use gdaltindex for use
with Mapserver, but maybe I need to go back to gdaltindex approach?

- Mark