[gdal-dev] Incorrect path after gdal-19-1600-core.msi

xavier lhomme lhomme.xavier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 08:58:08 PST 2013

Hi

 I use the msi file gdal-19-1600-core.msi in order to install gdal on a
Windows Server 2008 R2. Once the installation completed, the gdal
installation directory has been added to the Path. The path contains
%SYSTEMROOT% but doesn't expand this variable anymore.
If I open a cmdtool, for example neither  xcopy is not recognized nor
ogrinfo,.

If I reset the path then I reboot my computer it seems to work again.

Do You have any idea to reset the path after GDAL installation ?
xav