[gdal-dev] (ogr2ogr) Trying to export data into remote MySQL - anyone know how to set up remote configurations on the host side?

Muskie asimmons at pvpc.org
Tue Feb 12 07:17:02 PST 2013

Hi,

I touched on this issue I am having here:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Anyone-tried-using-ogr2ogr-on-a-remote-MySQL-db-td5030802.html

Basically I'm trying to give our host DBA the information necessary to
configure our remote MySQL database for ogrinfo and ogr2ogr access. I've
been trolling the internet like crazy with no luck.

Anyone happen to be familiar with this game?

Thanks!