[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr convert e00 to shp

Murat Beyhan muratbeyhan28 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 12:49:23 PST 2013

Thanks for the great explanation and help,
But still I couldn't solve my problem. Shape file which is generated by
ogr2ogr should be under the working directory as a file not as a fiel under
the new directory. I mean after run the command
I would like to see shape file under the working directory
f30c3.shp
f30c3.shx
f30c3.dbf

This could be done by old version but for new one as I explain it created
new directory and collect files under that directory..

I have written another script and it read data under working directory. So
I have to see files under the working directory.

Regards
Murat