[gdal-dev] ogr WFS GML parse error with WFS 1.1.0

Jeremy Palmer JPalmer at linz.govt.nz
Wed Feb 27 09:39:23 PST 2013

No problem at all.

I'm sure it has something do with the new streaming option in GDAL/OGR 1.10. If I run the query with the OGR_WFS_USE_STREAMING config set to NO it works:

ogrinfo --config OGR_WFS_USE_STREAMING NO -dialect sqlite -sql "select id, shape from \"v:x1571\" WHERE id = 3241251" WFS:'http://wfs.data.linz.govt.nz/84f646e35be34843abd9cee6085b50d6/v/x1571/wfs'

Cheers,
Jeremy

> Sorry, I have no idea about that. I am not a developer but just a somewhat
> experienced user and if something works it is legal enough for me. I have a
> feeling that this GML is OK because it looks pretty much similar to what
> Geoserver WFS is sending out, because GDAL can read it OK if first saved on disk
> and because Kosmo GIS can also read data from v:x1571 feature type.

This message contains information, which is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or info at linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from LINZ. Thank You.