[gdal-dev] Gdal : import .ecw into postgis database

image lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Thu Feb 28 03:33:32 PST 2013

Hi,

Following to my last post, i found on the web this link :

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/31018/how-to-add-ecw-support-to-gdal-bundled-with-postgis-windows/53109#comment70023_53109

I just paste the raster2pgsql.exe into my C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\9.1\gdal-data folder. And i paste gdal19.dll from
C:\Program Files (x86)\Quantum GIS Lisboa\bin toward C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\9.1\bin. I rename the dll like libgdal-1.dll.

But it does not work and i can't import ecw with raster2pgsql.I have an
error message saying : application error.

Regards.