[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr

Uffe Kousgaard uffe at routeware.dk
Fri Jan 4 02:17:43 PST 2013

Hello,

Thank you, yes I had just found the exe files in a sub folder.

But it still doesn't write the TAB file correct.

If I use MIF instead as output format, it changes Numeric(4,0) fields
into Integer(4). There is no such thing as Integer(4) in MIF.

It is either Decimal(4,0) or just Integer / SmallInt. But at least the
UTF-8 strings come out correct.

So, it seems like being a matter of incorrect writing of TAB and MIF
rather than reading the SHP and codepage.

Regards
Uffe Kousgaard