[gdal-dev] RPC transform

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at princeton-ma.us
Wed Jan 16 13:35:35 PST 2013

Hi Frank,

>  On the other hand, I am denying the possibility that the RPC DEM
>  interpolation is always off by half a pixel.  I haven't actually
>  looked closely at that code lately and the RPC code is not so very well
>  tested and validated.

That is exactly what I understood from Yehiyam on  his first message. We all believe that GDAL transformation knows the input dataset pixel reference; and knows the GCPs pixel reference. What we are not sure, is if it is doing the right thing when reading from the auxiliary DEM dataset in terms of pixel reference.

Regards,

Ivan