[gdal-dev] fails to build with popler trunk

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Mon Jan 28 08:09:30 PST 2013

Thanks Even

I have a fresh gdal but since I use a nmake.local file, I hadn't noticed
the new POPPLER_0_23_OR_LATER=YES
Unfortunately, with it declared I still get one error:

pdfdataset.cpp(1036) : error C2664: 'SplashOutputDev::startDoc' : cannot
convert parameter 1 from 'XRef *' to 'PDFDoc *'
         Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires
reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
pdfdataset.cpp(2785) : error C3861: 'setErrorFunction': identifier not found