[gdal-dev] OGRLayer.Intersection() Question

Dheeraj Reddy Mamidi drmamidi at rothwellgroup.com
Mon Jul 1 12:13:12 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I was trying to perform intersection on two feature classes (shape file
format) using OGRLayer.Intersection(),  but have problems making it work
with C# bindings. I am not able to figure out on how to pass the
arguments SWIGTYPE_p_GDALProgressFunc callback
and OSGeo.OGR.SWIGTYPE_p_void callback_data. Can someone please help me
figure out on how to handle these. I keep getting the error "Attempt to
dereference null GDALProgressFunc". I am not sure what that means.

Please share an example on how to call Intersection routine or some other
routine which takes above mentioned argument types.

Thank you,
Dheeraj Reddy Mamidi