[gdal-dev] FW: bugs: 2 examples of incorrect behaviour by gdal_rasterize with zero-polygon valid query result.

Graeme B. Bell grb at skogoglandskap.no
Wed Jun 12 14:20:59 PDT 2013

Even,

Sorry, after I left work I realised that I had forgotten to reply to the last part of your mail.

"I've pushed a fix in the dev version so that the progress bar appears in the
second case (SQL with 0 resulting rows)."

Thank you so much! It's brilliant that you were able to get a fix for that issue into place so quickly.

I really appreciate you giving your time towards improving GDAL and responding so quickly to the issue I mentioned.

Graeme.