[gdal-dev] NITF Chip

Baker, Anthony W Anthony.W.Baker at boeing.com
Thu Jun 13 07:58:59 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I posted a few days ago about trying to find the transform for a NITF chip, for instance to map from the chip pixel coordinates to geo coordinates.  I was able to come close in terms of my mapping but it does not seem to match with other sources that are interpreting the data.  Would someone please give a summary of what this process should look like?  Code would be greatly welcomed.

I think that the NITF has RCP associated and I suspect that is where I am running into the problem.

Thank you,

Anthony