[gdal-dev] Combining quantized png files in gdal2tiles

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Jun 13 15:55:51 PDT 2013

Okay, but how is the best way to fix it? Since pnqnq runs on individual
tiles, I would not expect tiles to have the same palette.

What is needed is to read the nq tiles into memory, convert to RGBA
raster, then put that into overview tile. How tricky is this to do? Any
pointers into the API that would help me.

Thanks

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.