[gdal-dev] Aggregate bands

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 00:04:58 PDT 2013

Hi Even,

I've just tried and I get this result:
Warning 1: dimension #2 (x) is not a Longitude/X dimension.
Warning 1: dimension #1 (y) is not a Latitude/Y dimension.
Input file size is 257, 329
ERROR 6: AAIG driver doesn't support 24 bands.  Must be 1 band.

So you are right, it doesn't work.

I don't need an ASCII grid, a different format is also OK. But I do need
all bands combined/aggregated.
Do you have a different suggestion?

Or should I read (using Python or similar) each band/pixel and manual
aggregate them?

Thanks,

Paul

 *Paul Meems *