[gdal-dev] C# version of ogr2ogr function

Genhan Chen GChen at camsys.com
Fri Jun 28 15:15:22 PDT 2013

Thank you very much, Tamas!

Do you know which dll files are the dependencies of ogr_csharp.dll. It
will be nice if I do not have to put all dll files into my project.

Best,

Genhan Chen
Cambridge Systematics, Inc.
555 12th Street, Suite 1600
Oakland CA 94607
tel  510 873 8700
fax  510 873 8701
e-mail gchen at camsys.com
www.camsys.com

From:   Tamas Szekeres <szekerest at gmail.com>
To:     Genhan Chen <GChen at camsys.com>,
Cc:     gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Date:   06/27/2013 11:17 PM
Subject:        Re: [gdal-dev] C# version of ogr2ogr function

Make sure to copy all the dll-s from the /bin and /bin/gdal/csharp
directories into you application directory, or make the location of this
files available in the PATH environment variable.

Best regards,

Tamas