[gdal-dev] Rubber sheeting process using Gdal

Srinaath Ravichandran sravichandran at rothwellgroup.com
Tue Mar 19 11:52:42 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm actually new to development using Gdal. My question to the group is

What is best approach to perform rubber sheeting process on a raster using
Gdal ?I need to perform the following steps

a)Taking a set of source control points in the raster
b)Rotate those points to get an equivalent set of target control points
c)Transform the raster from the source control points to target control
points

The problem is how do I implement each of the above steps using Gdal and
what gdal libraries need to be used.If possible, providing links to code
samples  would be great

Regards
Srinaath Ravi
Software Engineer