[gdal-dev] Bug in of GDALRead.cs

markus.u.mueller markus.u.mueller at zoho.com
Wed May 8 18:57:32 PDT 2013

Frank,

that is what I am using (Tamas' SDK), perhaps my email was not clear enough. The example .cs files (and that is where I found the bug) though are only available via FWTools. Makes sense?
This example files are not strictly part of the C#-bindings, but as they are the only documentation available I figured it makes sense to fix them.

Cheers,

Markus

---- On Wed, 08 May 2013 15:57:05 -0700 Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote ----

Markus,

The GDAL C# bindings in FWTools is pretty ancient at this point so reporting bugs against it is unlikely to result in improvements.  You might want to upgrade to the latest version - either building from source, or perhaps using Tamas' SDK (http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk/).

Best regards,
Frank