[gdal-dev] [pdal] Building PDAL using pramsey-config.sh

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Tue Nov 5 15:02:55 PST 2013

On Nov 4, 2013, at 1:44 PM, Even Rouault <even.rouault at mines-paris.org> wrote:

> If doable, the best thing would be for PDAL to avoid including in the same
> .cpp file both geotiff/cpl_serv.h and gdal/cpl_port.h. Or cheating by #define
> CPL_SERV_H_INCLUDED before including libgeotiff headers.

I'll make the change of #define'ing CPL_SERV_H_INCLUDED in PDAL.

I will also note that there is now a Vagrant configuration for PDAL in the master branch that you can use to stand up an Ubuntu instance and play around with things like pgpointcloud, etc. See http://www.pointcloud.org/vagrant.html for more information and https://github.com/PDAL/PDAL/tree/master/scripts/vagrant for the configuration scripts used to build it all out.

Howard

PS, I'm sorry that for some reason I missed the original email on this thread.