[gdal-dev] (no subject)

Phelippe Neveu neveu at pcigeomatics.com
Fri Nov 8 14:26:18 PST 2013

Hello Frank,

We would probably go with the approach #2. We will also have to merge any changes made in GDAL if any changes were done since our last update which was 2 years ago I think.

I'm going on vacation for the next week, so I will get back to you on the 18th of November to arrange the access to the sandbox.

Regards,

Phelippe