[gdal-dev] OGRLayer.Intersection() question

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 11:33:55 PDT 2013

Dheeraj,

I don't think the OSGeo.OGR.Layer.Intersection supports progress
notification. You might probably have encountered a bug which should be
fixed. Do you have a sample code to reproduce this issue? I would
specifically interested in the actual geometries have been passed to the
function.

Best regards,

Tamas