[gdal-dev] Call for discussion for "RFC 43 GDALMajorObject::GetMetadataDomainList()"

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Oct 20 09:21:23 PDT 2013

Even,

I'm happy with this RFC.  It's a bit sad that the list of domains is
duplicated and has to be freed again by the caller, but it certainly
avoids any doubts about the lifetime of the returned list.

I have an internal driver here at Planet Labs where I tree any subnode
in our JSON metadata format as a GDAL metadata domain.  It will be
interested to write an implementation of GetMetadataDomainList() for
that.

Best regards,
Frank