[gdal-dev] (Another) Motion: Adopt "RFC 43 GDALMajorObject::GetMetadataDomainList()"

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Oct 24 15:22:32 PDT 2013

Hi,

Apart from a few interesting side discussions related to ISO metadata, the
proposal doesn't seem to be controversial.

Since the first version, I've added a section to the RFC to mention 2
extensions to gdalinfo that make use of the new API :
 * a "-listmdd" option that will print the metadata domains available
 * "-mdd all" will display the content of all metadata domains.

So:

Motion : I move to adopt RFC 43 GDALMajorObject::GetMetadataDomainList()

    http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc43_getmetadatadomainlist

Starting with my +1

Best regards,

Even