[gdal-dev] GDAL Warp API Java bindings

Florent JITIAUX fjitiaux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 10:23:39 PDT 2013

Hi,

in fact with the Java binding there's no method to get a BufferedImage from
a Dataset.

You can warp your image and get a Dataset

You have to create a (Java)Raster and fill it with the raster or a part of
the raster of the warped Dataset.
But be carefull because when you create a Raster you must create a correct
SampleModel and the right DataBuffer generally Byte or Int, it depends of
the type of the raster in the Dataset.

Florent