[gdal-dev] problems building GDAL trunk on MAC OS X

Ivan Lucena lucena_ivan at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 6 06:42:22 PDT 2013

Thanks William,

It looks like a safe solution independent from environment versions to do add the ==0 condition:

        #if defined(__APPLE__) && !defined(TARGET_OS_IPHONE)

    #if defined(__APPLE__) && (!defined(TARGET_OS_IPHONE) || TARGET_OS_IPHONE==0)

But I am not building on a simulator or building for iPhone.

Do you think think we should commit that change?

Best regards,

Ivan