[gdal-dev] Coverity Security Scan

Kyle Shannon kyle at pobox.com
Mon Sep 9 10:59:22 PDT 2013

All,
I have recently created a project for GDAL on Coverity Scan.  The scan
is a static code analysis tool that checks for various errors including
resource leaks, dead code, out-of-bounds array access, and various other
common errors.  If you are currently a committer and maintaining a
driver, I (or another admin) can add you to the project if you are
interested in your area of responsibility.  The project site is here:

https://www.scan.coverity.com/projects/749

and a little information about coverity:

https://www.scan.coverity.com/faq

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask.  Thanks.