[gdal-dev] does ogr_geocode and ogr_reverse_geocode use the GDAL Proxy parameters?

lucvanlinden luc.vanlinden at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 04:17:07 PDT 2013

Hi

We succesfully used the ogr_geocode & ogr_reverse_geocode before. (Thanks
for your work on this Even).

Now I need to use this but from behind a firewall.

I found the general parameters GDAL_HTTP_PROXY parameters here
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/ConfigOptions#GDALOGRHTTPoptions

My question is: will these be picked up by the ogr_geocode &
ogr_reverse_geocode functions in a -sql select statement for ogrinfo and
ogr2ogr?

(PS: the user is in a domain, what would be the user:password notation
then)?

Thanks

Luc