[gdal-dev] GDAL 1.11 release plan

DeHaan, Dave dave.dehaan at sap.com
Tue Apr 1 12:49:59 PDT 2014

Hello Even,

I would like to contribute an OGR driver for SAP SQL Anywhere.  We have had this code in-house at SAP for some time, but I just received permission to contribute it to the GDAL project.

Unfortunately, it may be several days before we have a patch ready to contribute .  If we do not get the patch contributed+reviewed+committed before you issue beta-1, is there still a possibility of making it into the release of 1.11?

Thanks,
Dave DeHaan

---
HANA Platform Data Management