[gdal-dev] GML / NAS code redundancy

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 13:53:20 PDT 2014

Hi,

[...]

> Hum, this isn't yet possible, but I can try to see if I can add support for
> that.

thanks!

> This is really wanted. The SRS is a property of a geometry column. There are
> cases where 2 geometry columns could have a different SRS.

Sure, but in this cases there is only one SRS defined for whole input
file. So layer-related SRS would be enough. BTW, do I need to specify
SRS separately for each GMLFeatureClass? I found
useGlobalSRSName="true" noted in the manual, but not explained.

Martin

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa