[gdal-dev] Vagrant developement environment

Ivan Lucena lucena_ivan at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 03:46:29 PDT 2014

I've got it to work. But I could not follow your instructions.

$ vagrant ssh
Welcome to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.2.0-23-generic x86_64)

 * Documentation:  https://help.ubuntu.com/
Welcome to your Vagrant-built virtual machine.
Last login: Mon Apr  7 04:24:23 2014 from 10.0.2.2
vagrant at gdal-vagrant:~$ ls
postinstall.sh
vagrant at gdal-vagrant:~$ ls -a
.   .bash_history  .bashrc  .gem            .profile  .sudo_as_admin_successful  .veewee_version
..  .bash_logout   .cache   postinstall.sh  .ssh      .vbox_version
vagrant at gdal-vagrant:~$ gdalinfo --version
The program 'gdalinfo' is currently not installed.  You can install it by typing:
sudo apt-get install gdal-bin

There is no gdal/gdal folder. I ran that "sudo sh posinstall.sh" wish install a development environment but that was supposed to run automatically. Right? Maybe something got timed out.