[gdal-dev] Motion: Promote 1.11.0RC1 for release

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sun Apr 20 08:50:47 PDT 2014

Le dimanche 20 avril 2014 17:36:58, Kurt Schwehr a écrit :
> Pretty much everything working with fink on the mac on 10.9 with xcode 5.1
> and fink's python 2.7.  Test results below.  Created one new issue.

Most of the failed tests are due to the fact that you don't have proj.4
installed : it is pretty much a requirement for successfull tests. The Mac
Travis CI instance used to pass the tests (when it built...)

JPEG failed tests must be due to libjpeg 9 and subtle differences in
compression/decompression. You could likely add the checksum values you get in
the possible expected values.

Not sure why you get failures with osm however. Would be interesting to
compare with GDAL 1.10.1.

The failures in png_copy_icc might perhaps be due to the libpng version you
are using.