[gdal-dev] debug ogr2ogr on Windows

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Fri Apr 25 12:37:07 PDT 2014

Sorry for bad info than (I had been told that the debugger was not part
of the Express editions)

But you don't need to create project files to run a debugg session. All
it takes is to

File -> Open -> Project/Solution

and load the executable. Yes, the executable. Than go to Project ->
Properties and, if needed change the Working directory, fill the
"Arguments" field with the command line options (but NOT the programs name).

Next go again to File -> Open ->  File and load the source file. From
here on is just to put breaklines and hit F5

Joaquim