[gdal-dev] oci driver rfc 41 (funding)

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 11:32:20 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is a right place for such mail. Anyway please
feel free to redirect me to the better place and sorry for the noise
which is not really related to the development issues.

Within one project I started implementing RFC 41 [1] (Support for
multiple geometry fields in OGR) for OCI driver. Unfortunately the
development have not been funded at the end. So I have a patch which
cover about 50% of functionality (writing, not reading). It needs some
extra work to finish it, unfortunately I am unable to do it in my free
time. I wanted to ask here if there is anyone who would be able to
fund completation of RFC41 for OCI driver and give me a possibility to
finish this project.

Thanks for any tips in advance, Martin

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc41_multiple_geometry_fields

--