[gdal-dev] How to get string representation from OGRStyleMgrH

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Aug 10 02:30:05 PDT 2014

Le dimanche 10 août 2014 08:05:48, Nik Sands a écrit :
> Hi devs,
>
> I've been working with styles using 'OGRStyleMgrH'.  However, I cannot
> figure out how to get a string directly from an OGRStyleMgrH.  I'd like to
> be able to get the string representation of the style in the same format
> as can be used to initialise the OGRStyleMgrH in OGR_SM_InitStyleString().

Nik,

OGRStyleMgr::GetStyleString(NULL) should do :

/**
 * \brief Get the style string from the style manager.
 *
 * @param poFeature feature object from which to read the style or NULL to
 *                  get the style string stored in the manager.
 *
 * @return the style string stored in the feature or the style string stored
 *          in the style manager if poFeature is NULL
 *
 * NOTE: this method will call OGRStyleMgr::InitFromFeature() if poFeature is
 *       not NULL and replace the style string stored in the style manager
 */

Even