[gdal-dev] libkml support issues

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Aug 18 03:53:23 PDT 2014

For MS4W builds I follow the wiki page for LibKML at:
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/LibKML

As it states there, you should get the source through github at:
https://github.com/google/libkml

In my builds, I use expat-2.1.0, and (following that wiki page) I change
the 'third_party' path to my own expat lib file.

PS. please don't be afraid to update that wiki page with any helpful
notes, as you travel down this path.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna