[gdal-dev] Adding a "Commercial support" section on gdal.org ?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:51:55 PDT 2014

Even,

I suspect most companies providing commercial support for GDAL are related
to one or more committers, so it might be reasonable to let the committers
to propose a company to be listed (by describing the support they can
provide) and probably call for a vote on it. (just my 2 cents)

Best regards,

Tamas