[gdal-dev] Issues building ECW/JP2ECW driver as a plugin on Ubuntu

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Thu Aug 21 07:23:48 PDT 2014

Am 21.08.2014 07:55, schrieb Luke:
> I cross-posted to the UbuntuGIS mailing list
> (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.osgeo.ubuntu/941), but have had no
> response.

Unfortunately, yes. There seems to be little activity on the list recently.

> Are there any other drivers in the GDAL tree that support being built as
> plugins in a linux environment that I could have a look at and try and base
> a patch on?

The bin\gdalplugins folder contains GEOR, MG4Lidar, MrSID, FILEGDB, OCI
and SOSI. I guess your driver should work in a similar way.

I don't have any skills in C coding and compiling, so I can't help you
on that.

Greetings,
André Joost