[gdal-dev] GDAL vsicurl with query string

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Aug 25 11:12:50 PDT 2014

Le lundi 25 août 2014 18:26:47, JDzialo John a écrit :
> Hi Even
>
> Yeah it was just a faked URL that was meant to show the URL format I was
> trying to use to vsicurl a tif file from AWS S3.
>
> OK so these URLs are time restricted and will terminate after an hour, the
> maximum I ca set it at.
>
> This is just our test bucket and test user.
>
> If you can try this link...
>
> https://parcel-test.s3.amazonaws.com/test/key/value/string/object.jpg?Signa
> ture=zyN053V02Y41VSKA6Yc1%2Bx0fz%2BU%3D&Expires=1408987568&AWSAccessKeyId=A
> KIAJF3TTVKIEFQXGZ3Q
>
> It will terminate around 1:30pm.

Just saw your message now after timeout experitation... If you could try
setting up something with a longer timeout... Or you'll have to coordinate
closely with someone.

Well, for some offline debugging, what is the output of :
gdalinfo --debug on --config CPL_CURL_VERBOSE YES /vsicurl/https://.....

Even