[gdal-dev] How get EPSG code from an OGRSpatialReferenceH?

David Strip gdal at stripfamily.net
Thu Aug 28 20:20:16 PDT 2014

It's my recollection from a question I posted here  a little over a year
ago that except for a few special cases, autoIdentifyEPSG only works if
there is an authority node providing the EPSG. Hopefully someone will
give you an authoritative answer. I believe GeoTools has the capability
to find the EPSG from the WKT, but I have no idea how to interface to that