[gdal-dev] OGR C API Spy

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Aug 31 04:34:15 PDT 2014

Hi,

This will not be of interest for the crowds, but mainly for OGR driver
developers (and potentially also to get precise bug reports from users). I'm
currently adding update capabilities to the MITAB driver, and while playing
with QGIS, there are sometimes sequences of OGR calls that trigger bugs, but
that I had issues to replicate afterwards. This spy mechanism enables to have
recording of all relevant calls to be able to replicate them exactly
afterwards.

Doc to use it : http://www.gdal.org/ograpispy_8h.html

Related autotest script :
http://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/trunk/autotest/ogr/ograpispy.py