[gdal-dev] Motion: Adopt RFC 51: RasterIO() improvements : resampling and progress callback

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Dec 1 10:48:32 PST 2014

Hi,

I think that the points raised in the discussion have been answered.

Since the call for discussion, I've made a change in the RFC and proposed
implementation so that the GDALRasterIOExtraArg* psExtraArg argument of
RasterIO() remains optional for out-of-tree C++ code, but compulsory for in-
tree code :
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc51_rasterio_resampling_progress?action=diff&version=4&old_version=3
https://github.com/rouault/gdal2/commit/31a814acd091c93bd498b4b8c219b83bb40bb3ae

So:

Motion : I move to adopt RFC 51: RasterIO() improvements : resampling and
progress callback

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc51_rasterio_resampling_progress

Starting with my +1

Best regards,