[gdal-dev] GDAL rasterize C# bindings

Marcel Gangwisch gangwism at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Dec 4 06:38:41 PST 2014

Dear *,

I want to use the gdal function rasterizelayer in order to transform my
shape into a ascii grid.
I'm using the C# bindings and GDAL 1.11.
Now I'm stuck with the SWIGType which I has to pass to rasterize.
I can neither create nor cast it from int[] but it appears to be obligious.

On
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/37270/gdal-rasterizelayer-not-ported-to-the-c-bindings
I found this old discussion about missing SWIGType Support in C# - bindings.
"Tamas Szekeres states that methods requesting |SWIGTYPE| parameters,
cannot be used (yet)." - Has SWIGType Support been implemented in the
meantime?

Best regards,
Marcel